Friday, October 22, 2010

craft:: marble magnets

Merry Christmas! So I may have gotten my Christmas presents done before Halloween, but in my defense I actually started this project before I left for France. I put the magnets together in sets of seven and packaged them up all ready for gifts!

These are really fun and easy to make. I made some with my wonderful sister-in-law when she came out for a vacation. You just need some magnets, clear marbles (like the kind that go in fish bowls or vases), magazines, and glue!
Cut pictures that you like out of the magazines and place them with the side you want to see visible. Put a drop or two of glue on the flat side of the clear marble/bead and place it on the picture. Let this dry and then cut the excess picture off from the sides of the marble. Take your magnet and glue it to the back and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment