Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Dear Girls Who Live With Me
A few years ago I ran into a hilarious and rather handsome man Charlie McDowell online.
This is the summary of his blog
Two annoying girls moved into the apartment above me.
I'm forced to hear every dumb thing they say.
These are my letters to them.
He is quite hilarious, here are some samples:
“I heard that only people who went to some school get to vote this year. That doesn’t seem fair.” The Electoral College?
“Aww, I just realized iceskating isn’t a part of the Olympics anymore!” Who knows, maybe they’ll bring it back in a couple years.
“Isn’t it funny that we’ve both never seen a pickle tree before!?” Well I find it funny, but I think for a different reason.
I also have some special girls who moved into the apartment with me.
These are some of the dumb things they say.
J "Oh my gosh! It's so hot in here....someone turned up the thermometer in my room. It wasn't me." Really?! It wasn't you. Me: "Well then turn it down." J:"But I don't know how." "Turn it to zero." J "Oh." Wow. Who knew life was so complex?
"Where did the potatoes go. Ooh, they're all gone." Have you checked the fridge? That is where people put most things so they don't get e.coli.
"How many scarves do you think David Archuleta has?" Seriously?
"I'm not going to talk to anyone who doesn't vote for Romney." If only the election was 8 weeks sooner.
"Sa ha ha, ha ha ha. we are so dumb." That's the most intelligent thing you've said all week.
I really wouldn't watch the justin beiber movie and let people see.
Daylight savings means you still should be sleeping at 1am not 1pm. At least now I know how you all stay up so late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment