We had a fun Bang party with Tyler, Amber, Tatjana, and the parental units. We all wore bandanas and talked like cowboys. It was a fun but very long game. Amber the outlaw ended up winning.


I woke up Sunday morning to a trail of Shaun the Leprechaun's footprints. They naturally led to a box of Lucky Charms. Dad said that he followed the trail earlier and couldn't find them, lol. Sunday was an interesting church experience. We had a missionary who served in Ukraine speak. I was surprised at how much of his testimony in Russian I could understand. I like his advice about scripture study: you read until you feel the Spirit and then you read a little bit more. I wish I had that advice when I was a misisonary. At least I can apply it to myself now! He also told us, "What are you afraid of? You can be cleaner." In Sunday School we talked a lot about how revelation in the scriptures applies to all and about pride. The elders taught Relief Society and went over chapter six a lot. I like how they said that "Information leads to Inspiration." We had Tatjana and Amber over for green rolls, leprechaun casserole (green beans, tomato, beef, green mashed potatoes and cheese), and green seafoam jello. We then played several rounds of the vonderfullly gud game Dutch Blitz.

Fun, fun, fun! I love the Lucky Charms idea!
ReplyDeleteJeri