Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Halloween





I thought it might be noteworthy to show my different Halloween costumes this year. I went to quite a few parties, so I had some different costumes.

Party 1: YSA Dance
Red Crayon and "Gnome" Chomsky the Garden Gnome
It was really awkward dressing up as a boy and trying to dance like a girl. I'm glad I don't have facial hair normally.
My madre made the fantastic red crayon costume Amber is wearing.

Party 2: SigEp 20s Dance
2os Nerd and Flapper
Amber was born in the wrong decade, I swear she was made for the twenties!

Party 3: The Howl
Red Crayon and Christine "I am not a witch" O'Donnell (If you don't get my costume: click here to see the video that made this crazy tea-party goer SNL skit material)
This was definitely my favorite costume, but I don't know if anyone got it other than myself and the poli-sci majors...

No comments:

Post a Comment