To finish catching up on October, Amber and I held a most excellent
murder mystery dinner party. I have always wanted to go to one, but have never had the opportunity, so I decided to make my own up. I created character bios and clues to reveal or conceal during each dinner course for each guest. Everyone came dressed up as different characters and we played parlor games until one of the guests (Miss Jane Body) was murdered.
Mr. and Mrs. Peacock, Professor Plum, Mr. Green, Colonel Mustard, Mrs. White, and Miss Scarlet then tried to solve the murder mystery over a scrumptious dinner of salad, soup, bread, chicken cordon bleu, and my amazing new recipe find, the almond pear cake.
We had each guest bring something for dinner and we had a marvelous time!

The invite

The guests
Just this past weekend we also had a mustache/evil dictator party. Everyone came as different dictators and we had a blast eating cupcakes with mustaches (created by the wonderful Miss Amber and myself) and playing games like Curses, pin the mustache on Hitler, and The Game of Things.

Steve Jobs, Omar al-Bashir, and Joseph Stalin

Adolf Hitler, Kim Jong-Il, and Evil Sheriff Billy Bob
No comments:
Post a Comment