Andrew Belle is probably one of my new favorites that I wished I listened to more. His voice is absolutely enchanting. I dare you to listen to any of his songs and see if you don't love it.
Greg Laswell is another artist that I recently found. One of his more upbeat made for radio songs is Take Everything, although he can slow it down in songs like Goodbye.
Stornoway reminds me of a lot of Kirstin's favorite artists. It is something like The Decemberists meet Mumford and Sons. This song, I Saw You Blink is pretty fun.
Now you'll know what I'll be listening to this week!
Weird name, but great music is coming from Landon Pigg. Being a girl, his Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop melts my heart, but his music can be a lot more versatile, with songs like Can't Let Go. Pigg is definitely a heartthrob when it comes to lyrics.
Here is a song worth a listen, Love is Not a Fight by Warren Barfield. Barfield was going to get a divorce with his wife of three years but then they decided to work it out and he wrote this excellent song, which is now in my guitar playing repitoire.
For those of you who are brave and don't mind potty words I love the Creep Radiohead cover sung by a Belgian children's choir by Scala & Kolacny Brothers. I heard this song on the new Facebook movie preview.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I like listening to your suggestions. :)
ReplyDelete