Sunday, May 5, 2013
May the Fourth be with you!
A long long time ago in a galaxy far away Saturday was MAY THE FORTH be with you (get it…May the force be with you…May Fourth). Naturally, a party needed to happen. I slaved away in the kitchen all day (after a morning run and labeling the tulips). Party food included: pizza the hut, pretzel light sabers (with chocolate and caramel), the dark side salad, wookie cookies (no bakes), Chewbacca croutons, padme popcorn, vader veggies, C-3PH2O, and so on. I dressed up as Princess Leia, Tatjana as Yoda, Amber as a Padawan, and Tyler as Darth Maul. After our delicious dinner we watched Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. Tyler and Amber fell asleep but were very awake for their tickle war after the movie. Tatjana and I just watched and laughed. We then proceeded to talk for about two hours even though we were all ready to go to sleep. Aren't friends great?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You crack me up!
ReplyDelete