Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 5: Pornic

Carter and me atop a really big rock.
A cute old couple admiring the ocean.
Anchors away in Pornic!

The low tide.
The castle at high tide.
My feet, the sand, this land's not bland.
Moi at the beach!
Sam being a goof.
Ville de Pornic!
*SIGH*
5 septembre 2009 (Day 5)
Today we went out to Pornic, an ocean side city. It was very beautiful. We meandered around, sat on the beach, played Frisbee, etc etc. We saw a couple coming out of their wedding. I had my first meringue, I didn’t like it. We took the bus there (around one hour and only 2E) but it didn’t come to take us home! We dashed down to the train station and got there about fifteen lucky minutes before the train went back to Nantes. If we hadn’t have caught the train we would have been stuck in Pornic for the night!
I went for a run last night, and dang am I fast! The first part was ridiculous, I was breathing through my nose and getting plenty of O2 so then I pushed myself more and that did the trick. I definitely need to time my mile here. I’ve seen some people running around here, but it doesn’t seem to be too huge. The time to go seems to be 19h30.

No comments:

Post a Comment