Sunday, September 6, 2009
En Francais, hein?!
Being in France is interesting. As an exchange foreigner, you go back and forth multiple times per day between, “What am I doing here?!?” and, “This is so cool, I am in France!” My comprehension is definitely not where I would like it. Right now I am utilizing the Kaden approach and refusing to tell people I don’t understand what they said. For the most part, it is the vocabulary that I don’t recognize, not the pronunciation. I know enough to get around fine. I am just relaxing and not pushing myself too much right now so I don’t break down. I’m really nervous about all my French classes. Eighteen credit hours of French is going to be so much. I don’t know if it is better to ask people to explain things when you don’t understand, be looking up everything, or just fake it until you understand more. I just hope that no one has told me anything important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment