Mercredi 3 septembre 2009
Ma chambre, la prision
Today I got my room! It is 9m squared. I call it the prison. I didn’t have to pay the deposit which everyone else did on it, which is nice (I have no idea why). I had my wallet and was all ready to, but they secretary never asked me for money, so naturally, I didn’t give her any.
It is on the 4th floor of batiment (building) C (out of D). There is lots of cupboard space, but that is about it. The windows don’t have screens, but we open them anyway. The bed is small and faces the window. The desk is also by the window and connected to the blocky storage unit. The bathroom has a door, which makes you feel very cramped. The toilet is partway in the shower part of the bathroom and the sink is 12cm at its deepest and 36cm long. The toilet paper here is often colored. Hannah refuses to use the pink toilet paper. There are also colored Kleenex tissues. The bed faces the window and will be big enough for me. I have a cute blue wool blanket and a red fleece one which I bought at IKEA. The pillows here are square and rather flat, so I bought a small pillow with a funky print on it at IKEA.


No comments:
Post a Comment