
26 fevrier 2010 (Day 179)
Today we had a goodbye party for Isabel. Isabel, our Spanish Brit is going to work in Barcelona for the next six months. I’m pretty sure that Cheryl will go through withdrawals without her other half. They were inseparable. It was at Gwenaelle’s (aka Gwen) apartment that is four stops away so I just walked there. On the way I picked up some yummy paysan bread from a boulangerie that I have always wanted to go to.
Everyone was totally late except for Gaelle and Paki. We waited for almost 30 minutes for everyone to arrive. Cheryl told us we were meeting at 2pm but she didn’t tell Gwen. Gwen got off the tram from shopping and saw all of us. Oh la la was it a funny mishap. It ended up working out fine. We played loup-garou (werewolf) which is like murder in the dark with werewolves and villagers out in the hall while Gwen cleaned up quickly. We then went inside and made some crepe mix and played loup-garou with some neighbors. I then got to try my skills and making and flipping crepes. I didn’t do too badly considering it was my first time making them French style. Anthony is definitely a crepe flipping pro. He enjoyed being one of two boys there (the other being married and with his wife). We made the crepes for our YSA activity that is tomorrow in Angers. We didn’t make enough batter so some of the group left and got more eggs and milk. We talked and had all the snacks that everyone brought.

