Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 199: Ice Packs

18 mars 2010 (Day 199)
Nothing too exciting today. Except that I learned that you can make ice packs from dish washing soap. Or jell-o. That way you can pick your favorite color (and flavor).
My mind was definitely trashed after phonetics today. Ali was teaching us about what a sound is, how we hear, how the ear works, how sound waves work and harmonics and all of this crazy stuff with watts and pascals and it made my brain hurt. And my foot was hurting as well. It was quite swollen and making me not happy. The missionaries noticed this because I was rather curt when they called to remind me about our RDV with Han today. Thank heavens for prayer and ibuprofen.
I got to the church before the missionaries (as usual) so I hopped the fence and sat on the grass and read while I waited. They came around and opened the gate, asked me why I was a grumpy bum and helped me get up and freaked out the rest of the day about any movements that I made. I did get a kiss though (don’t worry…one made out of sugar) and I was in a much better mood by the time Han got there. We had a really good lesson with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment