Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 196: Creepy Texts

15 mars 2010 (Day 196)
So I woke up to some creepy texts this morning. For about the past two weeks some random number that is not French has been texting me. They have been texts like, “Hey, how are you? I hope everything is going well. I’m thinking of you. I miss you too much. What are you doing now? Big kisses Nhbek= love you. Call me.” This morning I got a text that went like this (translated): “Salam. It’s me, Haikel your favorite vendor. I’m in Tunisia but I can’t stop thinking about you. I miss you. Kisses nhbek (I love you in Arabic).” Um wow. Wasn’t that a nice wake up. It definitely stressed me out and I didn’t know what to say, so I did what I do best, I cooked. I went to E.Leclerc to grab some food and then I cooked this pasta and boiled eggs and kept myself occupied until it was time to go to the gym. Hannah is a genius and texted Haikel a blunt message for me while we were biking saying that he must have misunderstood me because I don’t like him like that and asking him to stop calling me at 1am because I am sleeping then. He texted back a while later and said, “Sorry if I bother you. Briefly, I won’t call you anymore. Excuse me for bothering you. You hurt me…” Oh boy. I’m sure he’ll get over it. I know I did because Hannah and I did some awesome abs and then I showered and made some amazing curry with avocado, chick peas, onion, and tomatoes.
My SWEET OF THE WEEK was this amazing chocolate verrine. It was basically layered chocolate pudding, chocolate mousse, and raspberries and it was divine. I think it is probably the best thing that I have tasted here.
For the rest of the day…nothing to exciting. I made some hot chocolate, made a lot of to do lists, did laundry and thought about what I need to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment