Pretty much my favorite picture of Elder B...ever. I don't know who took it, but it is epic. (Those are Avatar 3d glasses)28 fevrier 2010 (Day 181)
Today started out quite blustery day. Apparently some giant storm (Xynthia is her name)whipped through France (killed 50 or so people in France) and knocked over and blew around the garbage cans here in Nantes which made quite the noise and woke me up well before my alarm was to go off. It was worth it though because I got to chit chat with my bestest friend ever!!!!!! Until she started to fall asleep, lol. Kev was nice enough to come pick up Hannah and me for church since Armelle and Stephane are still on vacation. Elder Bourgeois came in and informed me I was to sit by Adessa’s friend if she came. Hello to you too Elder Bourgeois. She didn’t come, but my ami Han did (as well as Deysi). She came in at the end of a really nice lesson about service using President Monson’s talk from the last conference. We even each got our own warm fuzzy. I went with Han and Deysi to the investigator class where we learned about why Jesus is our Savior. I attempted to summarize the whole lesson in about 2 minutes of English and I hope Han understood. It is a lot harder than you would think! The first talk in sacrament meeting was really great but the Bishop’s was a little…thick. I enjoyed watching the missionaries fall asleep during it, lol. Poor guys get along to well so they stay up talking all night.
Hannah gave a great lesson to Cheryl for visiting teaching after church. I learned a lot from it, even with the ten different people who popped their heads into the room we were teaching in. Afterwards we ate some (we didn’t eat all) of the leftover crepes from the YSA activity yesterday. I brought jam, nutella, sugar, bananas, and coconut to stick on the crepes. I enjoyed them as did the missionaries. Someone has got to feed those hungry boys. I actually called them last night to let them know that the YSA were bringing crepes for them to eat. Elder Knapp answered but all the other Elders started jabbering when I was trying to tell him, so he didn’t really hear me. It was the shortest conversation I’ve had with the Elders…normally they last around 5 minutes. Anywho we cleaned up and Kevin INSISTED on giving Cheryl, Hannah, and me a ride home. It was very kind of him. Too bad his car smells funny. Kevin is definitely an interesting kid, but he has a good heart.
Today I’ve been studying church stuff, listening to General Conference, writing in my journal, and planning weekend getaways with charming French boys (yes grandma and mom, you should be worried…just kidding!).
Elder Bourgeois called me last night asking for a really big favor. I said sure. He asked if I was at a friend’s house. “I don’t have any friends.” “Sure you have lots. So I need you to use the internet {I start pulling up the train station website}. BYU played New Mexico last night and I need to know the score. They are ranked 12 and 13.” I mentioned this not being very churchy but I gave him the score anyway because 1. It gives me clout 2. BYU lost. I ended up reading Elder Bourgeois a lot of the article. At first I was on BYU’s sight and looking at a summary of the game that didn’t show the score. I started reading it and Elder B was like, “Oh no! That means they lost.” I am now THE BEST though. Gotta love helping missionaries break rules. All for of them are sadly BYU fans. May God bless their souls. Yeah…those missionaries. I talked to Brad Call, my brother’s brother-in-law who served with a lot of them. “I remember when all those guys were blue. They were so cute back then said as if I was talking about a puppy, or my little sister.” Brad and I also ended up talking about color personality tests and I now have a train ticket to go to Rennes!

