3 mars 2010 (Day 184)
Buck up. This is the advice Mr. Miller (the best teacher on the planet dead or alive) gave to me, via my mother, when she said I was struggling with French Lit. Let me correct this, I am not ‘struggling’ I just hate it. There is a difference. This week wasn’t that bad. It may have helped that I brought my laptop and wasn’t paying too much attention. I gleaned about as much from the lesson as normal, lol. Not only did I survive French lit (and almost liked it in the TD) I survived running with rats. Yes, rats. I was running down in this wood/park/river area and a heard a noise. I looked down. There was a rat. It wasn’t where the noise came from. I looked more left, another rat! I kept my squeal in my head and kept running. The rat that I saw first decided to run beside me. I was quite scared that he was going to turn and bite me. Luckily he didn’t. I ended up running around in the mud (I wanted to try a new trail) but it was all good and fun.
Tonight I went to the symphony with Cheryl, Hannah, Kev, Deysi, and Kev’s friend. We had a lot of fun and really enjoyed the piece. It was Mendelssohn and a choir. The choir did an amazing job, there were people shouting ‘Bravo!’ at the end. It was really good, although I was quite tired. We had quite the adventure finding our seats. The usher sent us to the right instead of the left so we ended up walking over all the people all the way until the other side. Good times!

