Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 189: Visiting Teachers

8 mars 2010 (Day 189)
I had quite the productive morning: cleaning, laundry, shopping, and had visiting teachers for the first time. It was a little awkward in my room because it is so small, but it was okay. I received a nice lesson about scripture study and my visiting soeurs were really nice. They are both in the RS presidency. Florienne is about my age and going to have a baby anytime this week and Valerie is married to Christophe (YSA leader who likes dancing).
Dinner was really funny today. Darryl, Cole, and Melanie were there. They are all new ISEP/IRFFLE kiddos and hilarious. Cole was telling us funny stories about being gay and they were talking about drunk stories and it was just all really funny. While listening I ate and then made a birthday card for Elder Bourgeois, whose birthday is next Monday. I ended up staying in the kitchen for two hours because they were so funny! Afterwards I wrote some more letters and listened to the CES fireside, which was pretty good.