Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 191: Sleepy day with cravings

10 mars 2010 (Day 191)
Man Hannah and I were too pooped to pop this morning! Apparently all that laughing and socializing and burrito eating wore us out. We struggled to stay awake in another pointless (I’m sorry…it was) French Lit class. I really don’t understand why he just tells us random names. He is so hard to follow because he goes on these odd tangents and even the French kids don’t follow. We went back home and both had our own individual simultaneous carb fests before going to culture class. We struggled to stay awake in this class as well even though normally it is really easy to pay attention in. Luckily he ended class early so Hannah and I both went back home again and took naps. I fell asleep pretty fast and was sad to wake up. Hannah and I both stayed awake and survived the embarrassment of having to read in front of all of our French lit TD class. During class we decided that we wanted mac and cheese. And learned that we need to learn French more/not be sleeping. We thought our teacher was saying “idiot” instead of “camp” today. I didn’t catch on for over an hour, lol. Hannah also didn’t know that we were talking about epiphany for about 10 minutes. We went up to talk to our teacher about what to do for grades and he just looked at us and then left. He had even talked to other students before us so we were like in the line. This was odd, and funny.
Hannah and I went on a great run (great being Hannah is still in a hilarious mood) and talked about boys. Hannah tried to convince me that I should marry Maxfield because he is rich, even though she says he looks like a rhino, lol. We then decided that Bourgeois looks like a donkey and Lazarev like a puppy. We couldn’t figure out what animal Knapp looks like. I’m still voting for caterpillar though. Hannah ended up tackling me on our run and we are just really getting along lately and having fun. It is a good thing (although she shall never replace the Three Musketeers. Ever. We are timeless.). I’m glad that we are getting along more and bonding. I’m starting to understand Hannah and her awkward ways (she is obsessed with bodies, lol).
I made some delish Mexican rice (tomatos + brown rice + tomato paste with some meat) for dinner. Then the chocolate craving came. I’ve been having the munchies a lot lately (increased working out?? Hopefully I will stop munching so I can lose my French 15!) but this one was irrepressible so I ran to the grocery store (it closes at 7:30 and it was 7:00). I was planning on getting chocolate pudding but in my unsuccessful hunt for cookie dough I found ice cream cups that were cheaper and had less calories then the pudding. Needless to say I got the ice cream. And ate two of them. It was worth it. Now I just need to stop munching, lol. I was going to do homework (I swear mom) but catching up on journaling took two hours (what can I say, I had an exciting Tuesday).