12 mars 2010 (Day 193)
Today was a relatively normal Friday. I had class and our teacher was hilarious as always (stories about people singing in the toilet this week), Hannah and I worked hard at the gym, had my mind blown yet again learning more about the extreme right and left back in the 20s “In politics there are divorces sometimes” and WWII when we all accepted the inacceptable because we wanted peace. World Wars are definitely more exciting (and shocking) when they aren’t from the view of American schoolbooks. I got some hot chocolate after class to chillax a little bit and it was delicious. Florien had her baby boy today, whom she named ‘Seth.’ Sad thing is the French pronounce it [set] which is how you say the number seven, so he has already been teased. The Elders called and asked me for the basketball score (again). I also asked them if they knew of any service project s for Hannah because she wants to do something. At that moment someone yelled, “Elder Bourgeois!” which made it really funny. I guess he had thrown the exercise ball and it almost hit someone but it was a lot funnier with the Hannah needs to do service ELDER BOURGEOIS!! Comment. Bless their hearts. After institute there was a party at Anthony’s but I didn’t go because I had to pack to go to Rennes!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment