Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 198: Run Forest Run (just not on a rolled ankle)

17 mars 2010 (Day 198)
St. Patrick’s Day is not celebrated by Frenchies. You could find all the Americans today though because we were wearing green. Today class was bearable and Hannah and I went home and had lunch in her kitchen. It was nice. I was really tired after class though (French lit exhausts me and my brain) so I took a nap before I went running. I decided to run to the Japanese Garden. There were a billion people there. Sadly I was dumb and stumbled on some cobblestone while crossing the street/tram tracks/trying not to run into this lady that was in my way. I sprained my ankle. And naturally I was stupid and I kept running on it. It is now swollen. This was not smart of me. I did have some funny person yell, “Run Forest Run” at me in French. It was amusing because I never thought I would hear that in France.
I had some potato gratin with green beans that I bought at E.Leclerc to celebrate St. Patrick. Darryl and Cole were in the kitchen and they entertained me as always. I love having the homework bug! As J.M. Barrie said, “Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.”

No comments:

Post a Comment