25 janvier 2010 (Day 147)
Hannah and I went to lots of health classes today. We went to the psychology of health where I had the ghastly realization that the psychology teacher is going to change. The class is apparently a discovering psychology class, so every 3 or 4 weeks the professor changes and teaches a different subject.
The classroom was freezing! Hannah and I were just sitting there freezing while trying to take down notes about coping. It was indeed about the same temperature inside as outside. Or at least in the 50s. Hannah and I both had on our coats and mittens. Right after health psychology Hannah and I ran over to health sociology. The professor was really nice and had a pretty interesting class. We went over a lot of different graphs about health in France and then analyzed why we thought it was like that.
I went and showed Patricia Choblet my student id card so that I can get my bourse one of these days. I also talked briefly with Patricia Torres about my carte de sejour. She said to not worry if I never get a doctor’s appointment, and that she will just extend my temporary visa.
I talked with Drew about his girl problems. Wish him luck!

