Example of a freezing French lecture hall (this was in History...)
21 janvier 2010 (Day 143)
Oh my, how funny is life. All the classes I thought I wanted to take I am not taking. For instance, I had no intention of taking a morphology and syntax class until I went. Not only is the professor cute, young, and super cool (he sits on the desks), he also has an excellent teaching style. I have definitely been most receptive to his class so far. I learned a lot of stuff. Following there was a phonetics and phonology class. This class was good as well, but I like our first teacher better.
After classes I went shopping for food, had some vegetable soup (it is delicious with bread!), checked my emails, tried to painfully make my way around the hippodrome running, had more soup and cous cous, cleaned, watched Harry Potter online and wrote a little bit.

