5 janvier 2010 (Day 127)
We had another fun day working on the farm. Brooke and I helped with the labeling until lunchtime. After watching a drole argument about grated carrots, celery and mayo, we had said grated veggies and some fish. We went with Jean Claude and helped feed the sheep and then move the hay bales. It was a lot of fun trying not to fall in the holes and heaving the bales up. I am not quite sure that Brooke is quite cut out for farm work. The highlight of this definitely happened when Brooke and I were feeding the sheep later in the day. We keep the younger ewes from the older sheep so they don’t get trampled. Sheep are really dumb and fidgety so they run all over like chickens with their heads cut off when you are walking amongst them. This scared one ewe so much that he hopped the fence. Brooke ensues, searching for the ewe while it is practically dark, screaming her head off that sheep are dirty and smelly. She also hates the sound they make, lol.
We had dinner around 9pm: soup and creamy cauliflower. I’m now correcting my articles that I am writing for the newspaper. They emailed me yesterday and want me to write an article for the paper on Monday. It should be fun! I’ve written two so far because I wasn’t sure what I wanted to say.

