Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 148: Day Off



Pomme cassis tarte

26 janvier 2010 (Day 148)
Today I went on a magical run. I found out that my trail is endless. I took the tram down several stops and started running on a different trail. Low and behold a while later I found that I was on my magical trail. One day I should really learn how to use a map.
I didn’t have any class today so I went shopping, cleaned, and did my laundry. I went to the church to help Cheryl out with the English class since the missionaries couldn’t be there. I met Cheryl up on the tram and we walked to the church. There was only one person there for the lessons today, Jean-Yves. He is an older man who loves his English dictionary. We played a couple of games with him including hangman.
SWEET OF THE WEEK: Today I bought a pomme-cassis tarte. It was the most divine apple blueberry tarte that I have ever had. I really should have started my pastry-a-week idea sooner.