15 janvier 2010 (Day 137)
Well, today was fun. Instead of eating breakfast, and normal things like that I somehow started organizing my music genres and ended up doing so until around lunch/brunchtime. I had plain yogurt with frosted flakes. I forgot how much I love frosted flakes! There was a box on sale for a dollar when I went grocery shopping earlier this week, so I bought it. I did go on a run a little after brunch. I decided to go down by the school to run around the horse track. I did and went out another way and I ended up by the track by my apartment. I am still very confused. I did do a couple more laps on the track though and some drills. Hannah came over and I listened to her voicemail to be sure that she understood correctly. I then went to the frigid school to get wifi. I didn’t last too long this time either, even though I put on my thermals for the occasion. Happily I did open up lots of pages of my life is average so I could read them. If you are ever sad, you really should read a couple of pages of mylifeisaverage.com It is kind of nice not having the internet work, but I would love it if it worked some of the time, like when I need to look things up, such as schedules, or Facebook Hannah instead of use my texts. But it is good to use my time doing other things, like sorting my music, lol.
After having some ravioli and green beans for dinner I went to get Hannah to go to institute. On the tram the bishop called, but she had me answer it, so I just said that I was Hannah and proceeded to set up her appointment with the bishop for tonight. We ran into the tram nazi’s. I left my wallet in my backpack so I didn’t have my card…duhn duhn duhn. They were very nice though, other than taking down ALL my personal info, asking for a piece of id (uh duh I don’t have one, I forgot my wallet), being really confused that I was born in America (she had asked where my last name was from and I said Sweden). She also wasn’t understanding “les Etats-Unis” in French and the other tram people were telling her “USA” in English. It was pretty hilarious. I asked her if she wanted anything else and she said yes, to come visit me in my home. She asked where it was and I answered Utah, in the northwest where they had the Winter Olympics in 2002. She was still lost and the guys were telling her Utah in an American accent. It was really funny, but it took forever. We were barely done when it was our stop. luckily since I have a pass it will only cost me 6 euros. Normally if you get caught without a ticket it is around 50 euros.
We had to wait a couple of minutes for the bishop to come and open the gate, but we got in and had a nice time at institute. We girls weren’t paying much attention because Cheryl was writing me trying to convince me that Elder Smiley liked me. She gave up after a while and started making up nicknames for all the missionaries. We went over Alma chapters 1-7. I liked chapter 7 best.
Cheryl gave us candy (me and one other boy) candy on the way home. Luckily there were no Tan Controllers to see that I didn’t have my pass, or money to buy a ticket. I saw Andrei and his friend at commerce and they rode the rest of the way with me. I had my first awkward bisous (the kissing on the cheek thing) with Andrei’s friend, we’ll call him Igor, because I forgot his name. Basically, Igor and I kept trying to go for the wrong cheek, so we were doing this puckered lip dance and almost had a lip collision. Luckily we didn’t, but it was still really funny. I wish that would happen more often. I was honestly laughing out loud because it was so awkwardly great. Andrei is doing really good and looking for an internship for the summer. He goes back to Romania the end of February, so he said that we should go skating before he leaves and that I should call him to do so. Well, he actually asked if I liked ice skating and then said that we should go and that I have his phone number so I can call him any time. …If he wants a kind of date, he can call me. He also did this in a Sean Connery voice (Andrei is trilingual), which was hilarious. I told him I’d go if he talked in that voice the whole time.
I came back, had a snack, watched Stardust in French and caught up on journaling until midnight. Woot.

