Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 136: I didn't really do anything...

14 janvier 2010 (136)
Today wasn’t too exciting. I went running in the rain this morning and then I went to the school for internet until my fingers froze. I came back to my room for lunch and then went to be Hannah’s translator at the CAF. The lady there was really nice and it didn’t take long at all for France. She even took all the papers and we didn’t have to go wait in line to speak with anyone else. I went to McDonald’s and used the internet there for about two hours, talking to Erik and my dad about flights. I went home and had a grilled cheese sandwich…who knew that gouda cheese made such great sandwiches. I also borrowed Stardust from Hannah and I watched that and wrote letters instead of looking at the class schedules that I downloaded when I was at MacDo’s.