Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 130: A Day to Myself

8 janvier 2010 (Day 130)
For all of you who read this (aka Dad) I finished! I have no written all about Sweden, so feel free to go back into the 50s and read all about it. My New Years vacation is also all written about as well and as usual there are loads of pictures in the photo albums on the right hand side of your screen.
Today has been a pretty productive day. I woke up with a cold around 9am (after I went back to bed at 7:30 because it was cold) and took a shower. I came up and had breakfast. It snowed last night and it rained on and off for the rest of the day. The organic brown bread today for breakfast was SOO delicious. It has a great taste. I also tried some of the spice and honey bread that Flo makes. It is pretty good as well. The parents left to go to some meeting about raising organic sheep (I decided to skip out). Instead I put labels on honey jars and cooked the rest of the cookies. I added more flour and they turned out a lot better. Now I just need to stop eating them! I have been catching up on my journaling and talking to my dad. I just had leftover couscous and some bread (and cookies) for lunch.
I played some English games with Antoine and Juliette before dinner. First we played Pictionary with fruit (you had to say the name in English) and then I had Antoine act out different animals and Juliette had to guess what he was. For dinner we had chicken, potatoes, and a green salad. It was quite delish. Tonight we watched two episodes of Veronica Mars and they were crazy! I can’t believe that all that happened did, and in just two episodes! I was going to talk online to some friends, but the wifi stopped right before I started, so I just went to bed instead.