21 mars 2010 (Day 202)
Oh boy was it a crazy stressful morning. I am pretty sure I woke Wubin up when I called him at 8am to remind him that our ride was coming at 8:15. Armelle was a little bit grumpy today but she and Stephane were nice enough to Wubin. To remember his name they started to call him Wu-be-wan Kanobi (like Obi Wan Kanobi from Star Wars). It was awesome because Han, Tao, Wubin, and Little Dragon (aka Justin, but his Chinese name translated is just cooler) were all at church. Someone brought a cake for the choir that was delicious and I got to hold adorable baby Seth today for a little bit.
After church I started looking for a song that Hannah and I could sing with the elders at Han’s baptism. Hannah and I decided on Beautiful Savior. We ended up translating some of it and adding some extra verses. It is really cool, I am super excited. We spent most of the evening working on it. We called the missionaries to see how they thought it sounded/approve of the changes. They ended up putting us on speakerphone and our singing attracted a Muslim preacher who wants to talk with the missionaries now!


No comments:
Post a Comment