Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 220: Symphony Gratuit for Me

8 avril 2010 (Day 220)
Today class was good…normal, nothing to exciting. The highlight of the day was the symphony. I couldn’t find anyone to go with me so I went by myself. This nice gentleman had an extra ticket so he gave it to me. I had such a wonderful time. It was Dvorak and Ravel. It was incredible! There was a cellist who was amazing. We clapped for an encore which he gave. It was somewhat disappointing though because he just plucked the whole time and it was more the blues and just did not fit in a classical concert! Oh well, it was amazing anyway. Cheryl and Oly actually ended up coming late so I saw them at intermission. I walked most of the way home because it was a gorgeous night.

No comments:

Post a Comment