The crew24 mars 2010 (Day 205)
This morning, holding to Emily Walker birthday traditions, Hannah and I woke up and called Elder Ellsworth to sing him happy birthday as terribly as humanly conceivable. The elders didn’t answer so we left a message singing but then Elder E called back, still asleep and very confused. He thought we were calling from America, but he loved it a lot and said he was crying, lol.
I succeeded to almost follow the outline of my French lit teacher today! I did an awesome hour of cross training at the gym jumping back and forth between the rowing machine and the stationary bike. It was intense. I miss running outside though (I haven’t been since I rolled my ankle because my other ankle has gotten worse).
Tonight I cut Jen’s hair. She asked me to, so of course I did it since her ends were pretty trashed. She came out alive and with most of her hair, so I guess I succeeded! Tonight the Chinese people on our floor made a Chinese dinner for us as a goodbye party. We didn’t start eating until 9:30 pm! They made ravioli that was amazing. They had dough and they stuffed it with green onion and meat. They boiled the ravioli and then we dipped it in a sauce with garlic, soy sauce, and vinegar. I helped make some of the ravioli and unsuccessfully tried to dip them with chop sticks.


No comments:
Post a Comment