Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 210: Running, Paper = Epic Failure

29 mars 2010 (Day 210)
Today I attempted to go running. I made it a mile and then decided to stop being stupid. I then went to the gym instead. I finally (grudgingly) started to write my paper for French Lit, or at least I researched it. I found out that Zeng Chao, my Chinese friend from IRFFLE last semester who is seeing the missionaries is still bleeding. You see, he had a surgery on his nose on Thursday. It is Monday. I called the elders to see if they had visited him yet, which they hadn’t (and had forgotten to). Elder Knapp asked about my paper and then teased me about using the worse sources ever (I was Wikipedia-ing and looking at spark notes). He told me that I should try to use worse sources next time, to which I retorted, “I will, I’ll use you.” Snap! Point for me! While talking to the elders Zeng Chao got on Facebook so I was able to speak with him a little bit at the same time. I got to teach him about priesthood blessings and sent him a talk on adversity (in Chinese) by President Eyring. He really liked it and we talked a little bit about it afterwards.
Today at dinner I saw Cole and can I just say that he is the most hilarious person ever. Today he was making fun of this youtube video and he actually helped me a lot with ideas for my paper. He make act sassy and dumb, but he is wicked smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment