26 mars 2010 (Day 207)
Today was a day that was busy filled with classes and more grocery shopping. I sluffed institute so that I could write my talk and so that Hannah and I could go shopping and she bought me a birthday present from H&M. We went to Monoprix, this GIANT Walmart like institution. There I bought some drinkable yogurt. This very odd man approached me asking me if it was good and like Yop, the name brand drinkable yogurt. It was strange. Monoprix has lots of organic products…love it!
Hannah is letting me borrow the blue dress that she bought yesterday for the baptism. I ended up staying up until around midnight to write my talk. I actually rewrote it. Well, all in all I have three different talks. The first one, where I took Elder Knapp’s counsel of making it for non-members and like teaching a lesson too far, the second in English, and the third and final the English version translated.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment