29 octobre 2009 (Day 59)
I really love breakfast. Today with my favorite I even got toast. You see, I have been craving toast since I have been in France, so having toast is wonderful. We went into the city again today. We went for a walk on some of the hunting grounds and had lunch there. It was nice, but we were freezing! It was a really cold day in Stockholm today. We went into the Old City for Gabriella to get some of that yummy white hot chocolate that I had gotten when we were in the old city the last time. We sat and Gabby drank her hot chocolate by some of the guards by the palace.
The highlight of the day was most definitely the boat trip. We weren’t sure that there would be one because it isn’t exactly tourist season, but we luckily found one with some cute mariners. We went on the outside part and watched the world go by! It was around an hour ride. It was so neat to see more of Stockholm and it was all so beautiful. We got back to our starting point as the sun was setting.
We went back into the center of the city and I bought a long hot dog because Faira Forsman said that I had to try one. It was pretty good.
This evening we had a Swedish tradition, pea soup and pancakes. The pancakes were really good, and almost as thin as crepes! I love my fun Swedish family. Watching Miss Marple, being all proper at dinner, it is just all so fun. They are such a nice family and I love them and their house.

