Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 84: Mirrors

23 novembre 2009 (Day 84)
Monday Monday Monday. Today I had my first test; it was in phonetics. I woke up early and practiced reading a couple of poems before going to read them to my teacher. I think I did okay and at least passed. It was a really boring class though because it took two hours to go through everyone.
Nothing stupendously exciting happened at fencing today (besides the fact that fencing is exciting!). I felt really bad for our art history teacher today. She could not find her powerpoint lesson for today, and seeing how it is ART history, she had to improvise. She ended up giving us a presentation that she does about mirrors in art and art history. It was fairly interesting.
After class I scampered home in the wet to eat some couscous before Mathilde arrived. We had a good lesson, both trying to figure out the grammar of English questions. It was a little frustrating, but we both made it through it.