Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 81: Apres La Mort

20 novembre 2009 (Day 81)
Friday went by in a flurry. Class and talking to friends. I had scalloped potatoes with Nana for lunch and got to kill Marie Antoinette in history class. We were going to get the the Reign of Terror after the death of Louis XVI, but we got caught up in the accusation of the Queen. We did talk a little about why there was the Reign of Terror against the republicans and royalists. We also talked about the National Song of France, the Marseillaise, which is quite the bloody song.
I went to institute and understood nothing, lol. It isn’t like institute in Utah to say the least. But before I went to institute I went and got some hot chocolate (not cocoa, this stuff was thick like slush) at Amorino. I got white hot chocolate and it was very good and thick (although the best I’ve had was in New York). We had a really yummy dinner afterwards. We had rice with a bunch of vegetables (it was almost more like a soup) on top. It was so good! I then got a ride home and did the usual.