5 novembre 2009 (Day 66)
Thursday, oh my how does time fly. In the morning I talked to Kyle on the internet, did my homework, and went running, all before class. In writing class we talked about the death penalty which led to the subject of how they kill people in different countries. Needless to say (I won’t write the details) to was interesting and amusing. But if I had to be murdered, I’d prefer the guillotine to the electric chair or an injection. The guillotine is just more romantic. We were supposed to learn grammar, but as usual, we didn’t get that far in class.
Tonight Mathilde came over for an English lesson. She told me about her interview to be an au pair. She did really well and her interview lasted 2 ½ hours! Today we worked on vocabulary a lot: body parts and clothing. I have an exposé in orale class tomorrow so I’ve been working on it.

