3 novembre 2009 (Day 64)
I woke up to another day with the “crachin Breton” or the rain that frequents this area. I tried my demi-crème milk with cereal, but I still don’t think that it tastes very good, even with cereal. It just has a really weird taste and texture. I think it might be okay in hot chocolate. I am positive that it will be okay in mashed potatoes. I am going to try some other brands though so that I can have more calcium. I also decided that I need to eat better, so I made my lunch today with some delicious multi-grain bread from the boulangerie and some cheese that was on sale (though I have no idea what kind of cheese it is). We spent a really long time discussing our summaries of a text (aka about 2 hours out of 2.5 hours of class) because we all did pretty badly. It never ceases to amaze me how I can read a text 10 times, on the 11th read think I have finally understood, only to find out that I didn’t understand it at all. It is frustrating, but I am sure that it is good for my character. I am also learning that I am a baby, but am getting better at not wanting to cry in class when the teacher is not understanding what I am not understanding (which is oh so difficult to explain!). In theatre we practiced the play more. The Fou (joker) is getting a lot better, so the play is slowly getting funnier and more amusing. Oral was uneventful, we did a listening comprehension test. I got 18/40..woot! Mathilde cancelled class again so I worked on my homework seeing as I have a paper in culture due tomorrow and a writing assignment to redo since I didn’t understand the text (there is a difference between the words immoral, amoral, and morality that are very important in French, if you were wondering). I knocked on Mischa, my French buddy’s (whom I never see) door. She was there (albeit sick). She was kind enough to go over my assignment for French culture. It sounds a lot better than it did before! I got a lot of letters yesterday, which made my day. Today it got really windy. Ohhh! The most magical thing just happened, Dumbledore must be around, for in a blink of an eye, all the lights outside that I can see out my window went out (not all the lights, but the ones on the block).

