15 novembre 2009 (Day 76)
My cute self and my bright tights hopped in the car with Armella and Stephane this morning to enjoy a lovely 3 hour and 16 minute (I won the bet) church block. We had a nice lesson about Joseph Smith in Relief Society, an animated conversation about why women don’t have the priesthood in Sunday School, and a funny comparison to life and a boat. Sacrament meeting went over so Cody and I were making bets on when it would end (20 minutes after and 15 minutes after respectively). We decided we might go out to eat this week and that we might go with Hannah to Twilight.
I brought a lunch today and had it along with some organic apple juice that Stephane had made just yesterday. He also gave me some pork pate stuff to try. It was pretty yummy. They ended up feeding the missionaries (those moochers). Choir today was quite the adventurous disaster. After banning all the people who couldn’t be to the next choir performance from singing, the choir director stuck poor Elder Baker on the piano and was spitting directions in his directions, 90% of which he didn’t understand. I was trying to translate for him while getting in trouble for talking to the piano player. Finally we got the chef to realize that he was new and to talk slower. I also scolded his companion for not being nicer and helping the poor kiddo. He had the biggest dear in the headlights look and did not want to really play the piano.
After all this fun I came home, listened to President Uchtdorf’s talk again and have been talking to my family and going through all my photos from yesterday….and finding out that old roommates are getting engaged!

