Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 102: Recommendations

11 decembre 2009 (Day 102)

Well, I slept in a lot (who would have guessed). I won’t bore you with the details, so I will skip to the highlight of my day. I had an interview with the Bishop for a temple recommend. Before I got there I had my dinner/pastry of the week by a cute little boulangerie on the walk (after the two tram rides) to church. There I got this pear and cream pastry layered with raspberries wrapped in a crepe. It was divine and most definitely on the top 5 list of things I have eaten here.

My temple recommend interview went really well. I did it all in French and understood it all! Afterwards I had institute. We went over Enos-Jarom-Omni. We were all pretty rowdy and I was trying to translate for Cheryl because her mind was blown that there were ‘big’ and ‘little’ plates. She also learned that you are supposed to pray on your knees. Bless her heart.