19 decembre 2009 (Day 110)
It snowed again today. The flakes were so tiny and cute! Today was a pretty mellow day. I had hot chocolate and toast for breakfast and then spent most of the morning trying to get pictures of Ireland up on Facebook. I made peanut butter cookies for everyone (they are a favorite in this house) because they asked me to. They really liked them and we took them to the ward party as well later. We had tuna sandwiches for lunch and then Daniel and I watched Elf while the parents went out to pick up Elena from work and Isabel from the wedding she went to. Daniel and I had fun watching Elf because it made us laugh so much. I didn’t realize how funny that movie was.
We all sang Christmas carols on our way to the ward Christmas party. It was pretty small but it was still fun. We played musical chairs, Father Christmas came, we played some pass the object games and then ate dinner. I was kind of disappointed that they didn’t have lots of stuff, nor “English” stuff, but it was alright. After dinner we had dancing. We did a line dance and I danced with Elena which was fun. There were little kids dancing and older people. The cutest old lady fell while she was dancing! I felt so badly. They had lots of little cute kids there that were fun to dance with and talk to. There was a cute Scotsman who sadly is married. He served a mission in Russia and his brother is marrying Alison Bean, a girl from my high school. The world just keeps getting smaller!
They sang Spanish carols on the way back and then we watched their stake roadshow and ate the French cheese that Isabel brought back. It is kind of weird having Isabel here now, she doesn’t really want to hang out with me much. Elena and I sang a great duo of “Baby It’s Cold Outside.” I love that song (possibly because it reminds me of my roommates that I miss).

