Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 98: Finals, Finally

7 decembre 2009 (Day 98)
Oiy yoi yoi. Today we had tests. Lots of tests. We went to the school at 9am and began with written comprehension which lasted 90 minutes. I think I did average if not better than average for me. We had a long break for lunch so I went to the RU for lunch. It was so good! It tasted normal! I had mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, and a piece of chicken (with no bones or other gross stuff like the skin) cooked “peasant” style with mushrooms and some yogurt with fruit in it. It was yummy. Afterwards I went with Cadu, Rachel, and Brigit (with whom I ate lunch) and went to the post office to mail off Kirstin’s gloves from Sweden since it is so cold right now in Utah. Rachel came back with me to my room and checked out my music selection before we went back to take tests.
Oral comprehension was awful. Normally I think I did okay and get my score back and it is bad (not even Mari bad, just really bad). But today I knew I did badly so I can’t imagine what my score is going to be. God was crying quite hard because of my below-par performance on the test so I caught the tram home, made myself a grilled cheese sandwich (with better than American cheddar cheese) and did my laundry so I’d have clean clothes. I went over to ask John if he wanted to go to the symphony tomorrow. He couldn’t, but we ended up talking for at least 90 minutes amongst ourselves and Baptiste.
Oh I almost forgot (more like repressed the memory) the hobo man who was winking at me. I also ended up seeing him a lot yesterday, so it made for some entertainingly awkward times.