8 decembre 2009 (day 99)
Today was a lazy lazy day. In my defense I did go running before I was really lazy. I went to the woods again. I didn’t run for as long as I wanted because my right hip adductors started hurting so I turned around and ran back and did some stretches on the track. I watched Disney’s Beauty and the Beast (La Belle et la Bete) in French and cleaned my room. I then watched 27 Dresses (in English) and made a cucumber/tomato/red bean salad for lunch that was delicious!
Being lazy filled up my time until I went to the church to help set up for the burrito fest. The missionaries had actually set everything up by the time I got there, so I hung around singing Christmas carols with them and eating burrito shells and hidden chocolates until it was burrito time.
I had to eat my burritos in a fury to make it to the symphony on time. Luckily Afton got there early, got my tickets, and met my friend Andrei there for me. Schumann’s symphonies were great. It was weird because this time we were farther away so we could see all the orchestra (but no faces). It was fun to see everything for a change (although I do enjoy being able to see the cute violinist that is sometimes there). Afton and I enjoyed our inside jokes about the symphony and I think Andrei enjoyed the symphony as well. He was polite enough to insist to walk me all the way to the tram stop at Commerce and then insist on waiting until my tram came. We had a nicely awkward goodbye tram scene that wasn’t made awkward by me.

