12 decembre 2009 (Day 103)
I didn’t sleep in as much today, but I did wake up with a headache. I think it is from being in my room with the lack of circulation and the pothead smoke that gets in from the corridor. I went into town to go to the market. First I decided to check h&m for Amber’s stockings. Naturally I got off at the wrong stop and found myself in an area of Nantes (yes lost) that I haven’t ever seen. Happily I stumbled upon the Antique Talensac market (the opposite direction from where I thought I was going) and took the tram to find familiar territory. I didn’t find anything at any of the stores, except for all the cute French boys in Nantes. They apparently all work at this sports store I went into and they all said hello when I was not even seeing or thinking straight because of my headache.
I made it to the market and bought some fruit from my friend. Afterwards I bought some hot chocolate at Paul for my headache. It was pretty good, but not as good as I remember (it wasn’t the restau Paul though). I went to the Christmas Market and was the creepster who took pictures of other people’s children. They were just so cute!
Today I was a cooking fiend. I made a fruit salad and sticky rice, Indian tomato and curry rice, steamed broccoli and salmon. Yes, I cooked fish for the first time ever (fish sticks not included). I didn’t do too bad and it tasted quite nice. Basically I spent all day once I got back cooking. I do have a to do list since I am not in school (you know, organizing, planning my vacation, booking a hostel) but I just haven’t been wanting to do any of it.

